Bridal Shows, Inc. will take the measures it deems necessary to minimize to the extent possible risk of COVID-19/corona virus exposure or infection to Attendees, Exhibitors, and Staff and Personnel. Many of those measures are listed here:
- Currently the 50% capacity number that the fire marshal gives us will be followed.
- Temperature checks for everyone.
EVERYONE will be required to wear a mask -
No Mask, No Entry.
- Directional traffic flow for attendees for registration/ticketing and inside the show. Attendees will enter through the main entrance for Main Hall as they normally have.
- Disinfecting after each computer use for registration.
- 15' wide aisles to add even more social distancing.
- A signed waiver will be required from everyone (all attendees and exhibitors).
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the show.